Raising Chefs - NBCi5


I just wanted to stop in to post an up coming event we want each of you to be on the look out for. Raising Chefs has been booked for our first major appearance this coming Saturday and Sunday @ the Dallas Convention Center. Yes Raising Chefs was booked for both days at the NBC5 Health and Fitness Expo 2008. We are so excited and if you come out make sure you stop by the kitchen booth and say hello! You may be able to try some of the tasty goodies we have planned for this event. Peace, Love and Sweet Treats!

  1. gravatar

    # by Anonymous - March 18, 2008 at 12:09 AM

    Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.