Welcome to Blackpreneurs.com!

Dear eHeads,

My name is Latrice the Texas Dreamer! and I’m an entrepreneur. I’ve just completed my first of many books that’s scheduled to be published this year. I have a number of other entrepreneurial projects that I’m also currently working on. This blog is one of them. I thought it would be a great idea to get my fellow entrepreneurs of color together to discuss the ups and downs, the highs and lows of what it takes to have that drive and determination of being an entrepreneur. This is an open blog so I do welcome all people to participate in the discussions. So feel free to comment on anything that I may post as well as other contributors for that matter. So for now may God continue to bless each and every one of you, prosper, stand strong and focused on your goals!

Latrice, Texas Dreamer! -